Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Motivation

I am having a lack of motivation making and coming up with a blog post. I don't know if I am in a funk or I feel I have nothing pertinent to share with all the interweb. It really frustrates me  because I know you guys want to know more of what is going on but how much more? I am a a fine line of what to share and what not to share. I don't want to gross everyone out and tell you some of the absolute worst things I have seen since my baby has started chemo but (as you probably know) I don't really like to sugar coat things either.

This week is pretty lame. Keegan and I are hanging at home all week relaxing and enjoying not being in the hospital-NEWS WORTHY, I know! But that is about it besides finishing up all the stuff we have yet to do for my little sister's wedding on July 24th.

Sorry for the slump, maybe I should just take all my medication as directed-HAHA!

4 comments:

  1. I think you should post it.. the good, the bad, and the ugly. Don't worry about grossing people out. Write it so that you can look back, when he's healthy, and remember what you all fought through. Write it so that other parents who get a similar diagnosis can find it and know it's possible to fight, to win..

    And don't worry about grossing ME out. Hell, post some photos of the nasty stuff if you want. It's YOUR blog!!! :) Hugs to you and Kee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. You created this for therapy. Use it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hangin at home with Keegan is definately not lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting girl!! Don't worry about what others may think, we are here because we really want to know what is going on! We know it's not always pretty, or you wouldn't be where you are. Hang in there, and i'm glad you are getting to spend some time at home! We are praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!