Friday, July 2, 2010

Exciting News

and NO  I am not pregnant again (yet)! You remember Joanna over at Raising Madison hosted a shin dig for us and our cause. She gave away some super neat stuff including a blog makeover, shutterfly gift card, and some invitations Fine Prints Etsy Shop. All the winners of these prizes including Nicci over at Changing the Universe donated their winnings to me! So I am very excited to working with Jocelyn @ Blogs By Jocelyn to create a new and even more unique look for our little corner of the interweb. So be on the lookout for an updated version of Karing 4 Keegan. I am sure it's gonna look great!

2 comments:

  1. you deserve it! can't wait to see the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure!! I'm excited to see the new look :)

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!