Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shout out!

So I normally don't do things like this because this is a blog about Keegan and everything we are going through right now BUT Joanna over at Raising Madison was selected as a finalist for the 2010 Scholastic Parent & Child Magazine Blogger Awards. Check out her blog and if you like what you see, please vote for her in the Special Needs Category. She has beyond great with getting the word out about Keegan and ralling the troops per sei and I feel this is the least I can do for what she has done for us. I feel blessed to call her a bloggy friend. You can vote for her through the link below. I will warn you, her daughter Madison is a cutie patootie!
 Raising Madison, 2010 Scholastic Parent & Child Magazine Parent Blogger Awards


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!