Friday, May 14, 2010

Semi-Update

I need to update everyone as to what has been going on. I am tryiing to muster up the strength to put it in wriring. I will say it has been a very LONG couple of days, the future is looking a little brighter although we have a long way to come. Please keep Keegan and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

If you know anyone with an etsy shop that makes cute banners or decorations please let me know...I am looking for someone to donate or sell me some stuff cheaply to make his hospital room a little brigther since we will be here awhile!

I promise an update soon, I just have to gather my thoughts and some strengh!
Love to all,

1 comment:

  1. Beth... can you shoot me an email so I can have your email address?

    raisingmadison925 at gmail dot com

    Hang in there, we are praying for your daily!!

    xoxo
    Joanna & Maddie

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!