Tuesday, June 30, 2009

22 Weeks!

This week we are the size of a Papaya. I Can tell too, I feel Large and in charge let me tell you. Nothing really new this week, I posted previously about our doctors appointment last Friday. I am staying positive and trying to focus on making sure I take care of him and I and trying not to stress too much! Dr. Logan, the Doctor my mom works for, assured her that his son, with all 4 of his kids, had something like this pop up during pregnacy, and like Dr. Mann Dr. Logan thinks that maybe technology is a hinder rather than a help at times. I dont know, only time will tell, hopefully when we go to the Perinatologist on 7/14 he will say everything looks good! I know we have a lot of people praying for him and that definatly helps! We started working on the nursery last night and when I say "we" I definatly mean Ryan. He started by marking off where the cut is going to be to get the paneling down. We decided about 1/4 of the way up the way. Then tonight he took his circular saw and made the first couple of cuts to it! So far so good, the wall looks great back there so that is good news! We did buy the paint on Sunday b/c the $5 rebate per gallon was going on. So we are ready to go in the paint department! Mom took me shopping for Maternity clothes last night! It was super fun to hang out with her and Abby for a little bit. Mom got me a black cotton dress, 2 shirts and a pair of shorts (thank goodness) I have been sweating my begebies off the past couple of weekends! She also bought Keegan a little polo striped onesie and a sleeper with footies, she also picked up a good book for him! He is even starting to move around more and more. Last night Ry actually got to see him move a little from the outside. We can seem to time it right for him to feel him kick yet but he did see the little bump out at one point! I am getting excited for the pool at Abby and Mom's apartment to open, that will be a refreshing change!
Best Moment of the Week: Starting on the Nursery
Movement: Getting stronger and more frequest.
Food Cravings: Chocolate
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet
Belly Button in or Out: In but slowly working its way outward, kinda creepy
Stretch Marks: yep!
What I miss: Good nights sleep w/o back pain.
What I am looking forward to: Going to pick up the crib and painting his room.
Milestones: Ryan seeing him move from the outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!