Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yard Saling, Garage Saling, Rummage Saling.....Whatever you call it!

So today Laura, Angela and I ventured out to go hunting for bargains! Boy oh Boy did I hit the jackpot! Angela goes to these things quite often and I have said I wanted to go for weeks now but today we finally did it! I brought a total of $40 with me and I spent every last penny plus $5 of Angela's (which she insisted I keep for gas money) but anyway, I made out like a bandit. I even found stuff that I had registered for SUPER cheap so I went in and took it off of our registry. At the first stop of the day, which just so happened to be right down the street from my house, I found a TON of super cute super cheap clothes, including a pair of swim trunks for next summer, 2 packages of diapers, some newborn ones which were $3 and some size 2 for $4 and I found a front carrier for Keegan for $5, unopened! The next couple of stops I managed to find "What to Expect in the First Year" for $1, a little dispenser and garbage bag thingy for $1 (unopened) and 2 Advent bottles for $.50! After that we went to another stop and I found a little play thingy for the floor (see pictures below) Almost brand new for $10! It has lights, sound and fun little toys! After that we went a house that lots more clothes, I got a "new" packages of onesies for $1! and lots more clothes! I was super excited, only problem is we dont go pick up the dresser for another month! I guess I will buy some Tide Free and Clear this weekend, wash them all and put away in a storage bin until the dresser comes! Way Exciting!

1 comment:

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!