Monday, June 8, 2009

19 weeks today and.....

OUR BIG ULTRASOUND IS FRIDAY! Am I excited, I think so! So today marks the 19th week of pregnancy, only 1 week to go to the half way point and 5 weeks until V-Day, Viability day that is! Ryan is finally home, he got home Saturday, 3 days early, from his P.A. Chicago P.A. trip, it seemed like he was gone MUCH longer than he actually was! We had our annual big yard sale out at Rexx's mom's house, we banked about $181 dollars which is being put in the baby account for furniture, bedding and such! Totally excited that I think we found the bedding we want, we have 2 picked out for boys and one so far for a girl, only time will tell at this point! Feeling pretty good other than this pain that has been fairly persistent in the last 24-48 hours. It is a burning/cramping pain that has come to take over BOTH knees, I am fine when I am laying down with both legs propped up but not okay when sitting in a chair or walking, which makes for real ease getting around let me tell you! It hurt so bad last night I just started bawling and wanted to go to the ER. This week Baby Chupp, whom next week shall have a name, is the size (crown to rump) of....DRUM ROLL PLEASE....... a MANGO, not the Chris Katan character from SNL but one of these suckers:So as Friday is anxiously awaited, I will leave you with this:
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling more movement
Movement: Yep, its there!
Food Cravings: Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!
Gender: Girl, girl and girl, lets hope!Still crossing my fingers for a girl
Labor Signs: None yet
Belly Button in or Out: In
Stretch Marks: yep!
What I miss: ALeve
What I am looking forward to: Our BIG ultrasound on 6/12/09 and ordering the crib and bedding!
Milestones: Knee pain that will not quit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!