Friday, May 8, 2009

Dreams....

So last night I had 2 terrible dreams, I thought I read somewhere that dreams when you are pregnant are a lot more vivid but I don't know for sure. But anyway, So in my first dream Ryan decided he wanted to leave me! I was devastated, I don't really remember why or what it was over but he was moving back up to northern Indiana with Lexus and Duncan! I woke up from that dream F-r-e-a-k-i-n-g out! I went on to have another horriable dream, I was on someones boat and a nurse came up and gave me and ultrasound but they were having trouble finding the baby's heartbeat, I woke up before they ever could, needless to say it was one of those nights! I pray I don't have either dream again anytime soon!

I did take today off of work. I got up went to my family physicians office to have blood drawn b/c I think my Thyroid levels are way off. When I got there the chick told me that my dr., we will cal him Dr. Inz, said my OB would have to do it! I was furious, why did I make an appointment with them and show up only to be told someone else had to draw my blood! I was livid when I left the office. I then brought dounuts and milk to mom at work, we saw and ate a couple and chatted. It was nice to hang out with mom for a minute! I wanted to get grocery shopping out of the way so I tackeled Wal-Mart next, not too bad and I can say I am done grocery shopping for the time being.....I am not sure what the rest of the day will entail, a nap perhaps or start to clean this filthy house....only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. good morning! and i really did enjoy the donuts! and i hope you enjoyed your day off after the start it had.. by the way happy mother to be day! love you both,mom

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!