Monday, May 18, 2009

10 + 6 = 16, yes 16 weeks folks!

Ryan loves to make his own Guacamole, so its fitting that this week our little one is the size of an Avocado! As each week goes on the baby gets more and more real to both of us. This past week we started to shop for all things baby. We started at a rummage sale at our National Guard Armory, didn't find anything there but then we went to Babies 'R Us and started to look at both furniture and bedding. We also went over to the strollers and pack and plays to start to peruse the selection. There is so much out there it is unreal and most of it is gender specific which I find CRAZY!
Nothing really big or exciting has happened in the last week. Like I posted in the 15 week post, I think I have begun to feel the little thing moving around in there but I am still unsure. I did have a bad weekend, I was in a horrific mood Saturday, Just ask Ry bless his heart and on Sunday I woke up with a really bad headache and vomited once. I really miss not being able to pop some Aleve when my headaches get that bad. Next Friday May 29th we have our 5 month appointment, I guess it will be the 5 month, I will be 17wks 4days! Hopefully then he will schedule an ultrasound for determining the sex, we are getting more and more anxious.
On the home front, our bathroom is 99% back in order, we have a working shower/bathtub and the walls are repainted, I feel one step closer to having our house back. Ryan is doing such an amazing job I am so thankful he is good at all things home improvement!
But other than all this, still feeling pretty good, I feel fat again and not so pregnant but I think that just comes with the territory! I have found some more cheap maternity pants and some skirts that I should be able to wear for awhile, the thought of dresses and skirts is thrilling to me, no restrictiveness! Oh By the Way, continue to THINK PINK, I am secretly hoping for a girl-its the only name we are 100% settled on never mind the fact that I think I am carrying a girl because my butt has already gotten HUGE!
Best Moment of the Week: Going Shopping with Ry at Babies 'R Us!
Movement: I think there has been quite a bit today!
Food Cravings: M & M's
Gender: Girl, girl and girl
Labor Signs: None yet
Belly Button in or Out: In
Stretch Marks: None yet
What I miss
: Aleve and Feta Cheese on a Greek Salad from Panera!
What I am looking forward to: Bigger movement and our BIG ultrasound!
Milestones: 16 weeks-YEA!

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely not fat! Heck, my belly sticks out every bit as far as yours. I don't have any good excuse to get away with it though! Maybe I should get off that "see"food diet? Love you guys! Can't wait for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!