Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prayers

I know you guys are a great group of people, you have proved that over and over again through everything our journey has entailed. I now ask you for prayers for sweet Lucy. Lucy was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma in February 2011. She has fought 18 long hard months at St. Jude. Her mamma, Kate, made a post on Tuesday that said 


 Lucy's cancer is back. There is nothing we can do. We don't have a long time with her but we are determined to make the most of every minute.

Oh how I hate this for them. Ry and I know all to well how the next days, weeks and months to come will go. 

Please rally with me in support of Lucy and her family as her parents help her transition from her earthly body to one of eternal wholeness and light. Keep Kate and Erik is your prayers as they endure some of the toughest days of their lives and pray for strength and peace that only the lord can provide.

Thanks y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    I have been in tears since I have heard this sad news.

    I have been praying and will continue to pray and pray.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying. I am so sad to hear this news.

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!