Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Competition

So we haven't started a "Team Keegan" foundation yet but I am looking to have events to raise money for childhood cancer research and education about childhood cancer in Keegan's name. Only problem, first and foemost I need a logo and possible slogan, and like the name change for the blog I am very open to anything, the details about the competition are below:


I have a competition going on: I needs friends that can design stuff on a computer to help a girl out....i need some team keegan stuff worked up for some charity events....I am looking for a Logo with possible slogan for brochures, flyers and banners. Two requirements: Has the Gold Ribbon for childhood cancer awareness and Team Keegan somewhere on it. I am giving away a custom wreath, winners choosing for the design. You can check out the Karing for Keegan page for details on my sons fight or his blog at www.karingforkeegan.blogspot.com. submissions for the contest can be emailed to chupp {dot} beth @ gmail {dot} com.

For those of you that don't know I started a wreath making business last year that I am still working on getting up and going. Keegan's sickness and his passing required me to spend lots of wonderful moments with him and put the wreath stuff on the back burner per sei. But as an incentive to make Logos that are both meaningful and impactful I am offering up a wreath of the designers choosing. 

If you have any knowledge of in this field please feel free to create 1, 2, or however many and submit them to the email address above, I will most likely be accepting them until mid week next week. If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!