Monday, October 31, 2011

Are YOU on Team Keegan?

While we are still praying for miracles and hoping for the best we should unite as one and continue to fight on. So with that said here is the plug. We are still selling T Shirts, Bracelets and Car Decals. I have (2) Youth Larges, Adult Smalls and Adult Mediums. Shirts can be purchased for $15 a piece. Bracelets are $2 and Decals are Free with any purchase. They can be mailed anywhere. I mostly accept paypal but can arrange something different if needed.



Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. We love our tees and wear the bracelets every day to remind us to continue our prayers for Kee throughout the day. Love and blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray for Keegan!

    Beth, there is something wrong with photobucket. The prayer button link that I have on my blog has changed and the background to your blog has changed too.

    Lifting Keegan up often.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to support Keegan and purchase a T-shirt (adult M)! My paypal email is kim.migut@bakerd.com Just let me know how to send a payment!

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!