Sunday, April 3, 2011

Everythings Okay

I just wanted to take a brief moment to tell everyone we are doing okay! My laptop took a crap a week ago so we had to find me a replacement. While the laptop I had was free thanks to my bestest friend forever and ever Aimee, she finally said farewell and sits on the window seat waiting to be taken in and sold for parts!

I did get a new (used) laptop from a local computer place in town. So far so good, still getting use to it and its functionality. I was gonna put it off and wait until I got a job transcribing BUT I realized I had to finish my school work somehow and that would require a computer. I am also starting a wreath making business. I have wanted to start crafting for awhile and finally got up the guts to do something about it. So I needing a computer to get that off the ground as well.

So anyway, I will be around this Wednesday ::promise:: for What's happening on Wednesday-Kee is doing well although a little too crabby for my liking today...but we are well....See ya'll soon!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about your computer,they do crash every so often. What are you taking for schooling? I am figuring you are doing it online.

    Praying for you all and really focusing on the May 14!

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!