Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bad Blogger

I feel like such a bad blogger lately! I have not updated everyone on Keegan's progress, new toys and exciting happenings. He has reached what the lades on the "the bump" refer to as the 4 month wakeful and its not fun! I previously had a baby that slept from 7 -6ish every night. Now not so much, he may have a night or two like that, then the next night be up at 2 ready to play or up at 4 and really mad because he is hungry. This in turn does not bode well for a mommy and daddy that don't have the pleasure of falling back to sleep and doing nothing. SOOOO with that said, I have been super tired when I get home and when I am not I am playing with the precious lil one! So my apologies! I am gonna post tomorrow with a "catch up" post and lots of pictures-BEWARE!
Night Y'all!

1 comment:

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!