Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ultrasound

So last Thursday I had some pretty bad vag pain, yea sorry dad. So I called Dr. Mann's office (our OB) just to see what they thought it might be. I thought maybe pressure pain from being constantly constipated and gassy. The nurse I spoke with said we could do one of two things. Come in for some testing or talk to Dr. Mann and see what he thought. I told her to chat it up with the Doctor and call me back. So about 2 hours later I get a call that he wanted me to come in for an ultrasound the next morning at 7:50-to be completely honest I was elated. I didn't have to wait until May 1st to see and hear our baby! So here is Baby Chupp's Debut!
The day these were done we were supposedly 11 wks 6 days pregnant, according to the measurement of the baby we were actually 12 wks 4 days pregnant. His/Her heartbeat was at 162 bpm. The sound of Baby Chupp's little heart was sooooo wonderful to hear! I go to the Doctor on May 1st at 9am for my monthly checkup. I am going to ask Dr. Mann if they will go by the due day that the ultrasound is predicting, if that is the case we will actually be due on 11/2/09!

I also wanted to share I feel like a beached whale most days here lately. Since I have been eating like a normal person, I am feeling bigger than ever. Both Ryan and my mom say that's it is all part of it but I worked so darn hard for so long to get to a healthy weight! Its just hard to let go of that mentality sometimes! Anyway I best be getting going, but will update really soon!
Love you All!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!