Monday, April 27, 2009

The Quandary of Preparation.

So where do I begin? Excitement, fear, anxiety, frustration, amazement, most of all joy are just a few words that can describe how I feel. I try hard to get things done around the house so I can enjoy our baby when it comes but it seems that every time I turn around the house throws something at me that I either wasn't expecting or knew was going to need to be done but not right now. Take the bathroom for instance we just remodeled it not 2 years ago and already the shower cracked leaving me scrambling this weekend to get it torn out and a new tub put in. We had planned on putting in a new tub in place of the massive shower before the baby came anyways but I was hoping it would wait till the kitchen was complete. O'well I guess God knew we had the money now. It is though I am spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. Hopefully I can complete everything prior to the baby coming so I can actually spend quality time with it rather than spending weekends fixing a never ending barrage of home "improvements."

2 comments:

  1. We're very excited for you guys. It can be very overwhelming, but just take it one day at a time and enjoy every moment you can because they just don't stay little and cute long enough. You wake up one day and you've got a teenager on your hands! Love you guys!

    Bret

    ReplyDelete
  2. what brett said, then you have 3 grown daughters and a son in law that all make one very proud.. and then, another generation.. wow!!!!!.. so i don't know if i can be more excited then both of you, but i have to be close.. love you, mom

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback; however, if you have nothing nice, encouraging, uplifting or insightful to say don't say anything at all. Thank You!