Because list form is easy to read and write I am gonna try to do bullets to its easy to follow! So no further adue:
- PT-While Keegan is not crawling yet we are working our way both towards crawling and walking, if you can believe it.
- PT-He can go from a sitting position down to his side and back up to sitting (this means he is gaining muscles-yea!!!)
- PT-He can also stand and hold on to the couch with no assistance-I sit there just in case but he can hold this position for minutes without a rest-how is that for stamina!!!!
- OT-He can take the parts of animals out of his leap frog magnet barn and put another animal up to make a new noise-HUGE accomplishment.
- Speech-We are working with him to make more noises. Right now he is pretty limited to Ugh Huh, Dadda, & mama. We are focusing on animal sounds.
- Speech-He is moving his tongue to the side and out to his lips more, our therapist is ecstatic! This means as he gains more muscles to eat he is learning how to move his tongue so he can move food to the back of his mouth!!!
- Kee is now eating things other than thickened pureed baby food! We have moved on to the word of cottage cheese w/ and w/o fruit chunks (chopped way down), mac and cheese (homemade and Kraft) and we have given him quite a few bottles of Organic Vitamin D whole milk (he is still mainly on formula)
- When you say "where is Keegan's head?" he puts his hand up on top of his head, we are currently working on where is Keegan's belly and toes. Hopefully I can report on those next week.
- He is LOVIN the outdoors (while this is nothing new), I felt the need to mention it because while the weather warms up we are bringing him out on the porch more and more to enjoy the sunshine and change of scenery. We brought him in on Saturday for intermittent breaks and he got VERY mad and started crying and would not stop until he was brought back outside.
- Keegan is now in love with Sesame Street! We have moved on from the BackYardigans(thank goodness because we have watched EVERY.single.EPISODE. of all three seasons on Netflix on demand 2,671 times!
- His collar bone is healing up nicely, we went to the doctor today and the xray showed the break to be healing.
- He currently has a rash on his belly. I had Dr. C take a look at it today, he thinks its just contact dermatitis; I was afraid that it had something to do with the milk intake.
- Daddy is going on the annual Men's Hiking trip this weekend, it leaves Keegan in my hands all weekend, thank goodness I have mom's help along with my sister Abby.
- We worked on landscaping out front in our home on Saturday since the weather was so nice. We figure if we EVER want to sell our house in the next couple of years we need to work on curb appeal since we have pretty much redone the inside!
- My garden is coming along nicely (well "technically" its not a garden yet). Almost all my starters have sprouted and we are just waiting for a few more weeks until I can plant them outside-I just need tips on how to keep beetles and weeds down once we move them. (any and all advice is accepted)