- Keegan stood for 10-15 minutes at the ottoman during PT on Monday. Patty and her student were very pleased. Yea Keegs!
- Saturday he tried to pull himself up not once but two times on the ottoman to get his toy! When I told our therapist she was over the moon!
- He LOVES the Nuk brush that our therapist uses::note to self, need to get one off the internet::
- This week not only can Kee point to where his head is, he has learned where his belly is and points to that! Now we have started to work on where his toes are, hopefully by next week I can report on that!
- Kee tried Cheerios for the first time this week, he is loving new foods!
- Now he is going both forwards and backwards in his walker-plus turning around. Yesterday I was pricing stuff for our yard sale and turn around to see Keegan has taken our paperwork out of the buffet and its all over the ground minus the piece he kept in his hand as a souviener.
- We put the legs on Keegan's little activity table, while he can't pull himself up yet he loves sitting down and playing with it. It helps him sit up taller and focus on things at a higher eye level.
- We are getting things together and ready for our annual yard sale, I will use the proceeds to buy new clothes for the family for our vacation in July.